Monday, March 21, 2011

J. Searcy's (France) blog

Hello, I have been doing research and blogging about my state of France. The previous blog that I mustered up I elaborated about the Political System of France, to include the Flag, and Constitution. Now, for those of you that do not know the geographical location of France I was fortunate enough to muster up a very nice map of the State. As you look at the map below, you will spot France on the map as the country with the almond/tan color.
Map of France

I have obtained some very valuable information on the details of France. According to my source, "CIA-The World Factbook"

Location: Metropolitan France is in Western Europe, bordering the Bay of Biscay and English Channel, between Belgium and Spain, southeast of the United Kingdom; bordering the Mediterranean Sea, between Italy and Spain".   

Area-comparative: Slightly less than the size of Texas

Land boundaries: Metropolitan France-total: two thousand eight hundred eighty-nine KM .

Coastline: four thousand six hundred sixy-eight KM.

This is a little more background on the state of France. Next time I intend on gathering "recent" news about the state of France so that I can inform my class mates and professor Janairo about the current state of the state of France.

No comments:

Post a Comment